Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> My career choice essay

My career choice essay

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

Essay on Career Choice | Major Tests

My career choice essay

Buy Essay Online -
Essay on the Choice of a Career - Preserve Articles

Anna Lætitia Aikin Barbauld (1743-1825) Anna Lætitia Aikin was born on June 20th, 1743. My Career Choice. Her family lived near the village of imagery Kibworth Harcourt, in Leicestershire. My Career Essay. Her father, John Aikin, was a Presbyterian minister and schoolteacher. Both he and her mother, Jane Jennings Aikin, were Presbyterian Dissenters. As a child, Anna received a conventional domestic education from her mother. She later convinced her father to teach her some Latin and on carbon emissions, Greek. Choice Essay. In 1758 Mr. Aikin moved to Warrington to act as theological tutor at a dissenting academy. In 1761, Joseph Priestley also moved to can you numbers in essays, Warrington to teach. Anna Lætitia Aikin became a close friend of Priestley and his wife.

Reading Priestley's verse is my career believed to have inspired her to write her own. One of her earliest dateable poems was written to Mrs. Priestley, when the Priestleys moved from behavior essay, Warrington to Leeds, in my career, 1767. During the next few years, Corsica and other poems were increasingly circulated in manuscript form, mostly among teachers and students at Warrington Academy. Anna's younger brother, John Aikin, strongly encouraged her to write and to publish. Her first published pieces were six poems in his book Essays on Song-Writing , 1771. In 1772, William Enfield included five of on carbon emissions her hymns in his collection Hymns for Public Worship . In 1773, Miss Aikin published a major collection of her own Poems , which was very successful. The Poems are often quite personal, and show a number of sides to her character. Several reveal her affection for choice essay, friends and family (cf. The Invitiation to organizational, Miss B. and On the Death of Mrs.

Jennings); others display her religious (cf. Hymns ) and political convictions (Corsica). Poems also includes an important statement about what it meant to her to be a woman and my career, a poet, in her tribute to write in essays, Elizabeth Singer Rowe (1674-1737). In Verses on Mrs. Rowe, Aikin seeks a model for both life and poetry. My Career. In 1774 Anna Lætitia Aikin married Rochemont Barbauld, a descendant of the French Huguenot refugees.

He had come to Warrington Academy in germany, 1767, and while there converted from the Church of England to Presbyterian Dissent. At the time of their marriage, he was the minister of a church in Palgrave, Suffolk. A number of Barbauld's poems celebrate the love and friendship that she and my career essay, her husband found in their marriage. To Mr. Barbauld, November 14, 1778 playfully chides him for his studious looks when the two of numbers in essays them can employ a thousand pleasant arts to my career, pass away the time, and be happy together in spite of the world and its cares and concerns. Together, the Barbaulds established a boarding school, which they managed until 1785. They had no children of their own, and in 1777 adopted her brother's third son, born in 1775, to can you write in essays, raise as their own. My Career Choice Essay. Anna Barbauld drew heavily on her experience with children in her writing: publishing Devotional Pieces (1775) and Hymns in Prose for Children (1781), as well as several books on thesis on blood imagery in macbeth the education of small children. The Hymns are notable for their use of the natural world as a focus for awareness and celebration of God.

Barbauld's stated intent is to encourage the child to love and praise God, through his creation (e.g. Choice. Hymn IV). She also deals sensitively with childhood fears of advantages of case studies research darkness (Hymn V) and death (Hymn XI.) By 1790, however, Barbauld's published writing was focusing primarily on political and social concerns. She was strongly in favour of abolition, as shown by her Epistle to essay, William Wilberforce, Esq. on the Rejection of the Bill for Abolishing the Slave Trade of 1791. Other concerns included freedom of religion, revolutionary politics, and international policy. It was a difficult time: Dissenters and other reformers were under attack from both the culture public and the government. (See To Dr.

Priestley, December 29, 1792.) The Barbaulds received both public criticism and threatening letters for Rochement Barbauld's refusal, as a Dissenter, to sign loyalty oaths to the government. In May 1792, a Royal Proclamation against Seditious Writings and Publications was issued. In spite of the hostile political climate, Anna Barbauld published the book Sins of Government, Sins of the Nation in 1793, in response to England's declaration of war against my career choice essay the French Republic . Over the opposition in nazi next few years, Anna Barbauld collaborated with her brother John Aikin in Evenings at essay Home and contributed to his Monthly Magazine . In 1802 the Barbaulds moved to Stoke-Newington, to be near John Aikin. Mrs. Barbauld became increasingly active in London literary circles. She edited the six volumes of Samuel Richardson's Correspondence (1804), and published a 50 volume collection, The British Novelists (1810), which included biographical essays and critical reviews. Germany Essay. Unfortunately, the Barbauld's home life deteriorated tragically during this time.

Rochemont Barbauld became mentally ill, and my career choice, increasingly violent. By January 1808, he had attacked Anna Barbauld, grabbing a knife from the dinner table, and pursuing her about the room. She escaped by leaping through a window into the garden. The once-happy couple separated in organizational culture behavior essay, March, due to concerns for Anna Barbauld's safety. On November 11, 1808, Rochemont escaped from a keeper to whom he had been committed, and drowned himself in the New River. Anna wrote of her grief and loss, seeking comfort in religious faith, in Dirge.

The last of Mrs. Barbauld's writings to be independently published was Eighteen Hundred And Eleven, A Poem. In it, Barbauld criticized the continuing war between Britain and France, prophesying that England, like other major powers of the past and future, would eventually dwindle and be surpassed. Choice. Her words, as applicable to major nations today as to England in 1811, provoked widespread, often vitriolic, criticism from those who think their country just in essay have dream, all her projects, inexhaustible in her resources (John Aikin, in a letter to my career choice, James Montgomery, 1812). Barbauld continued to write after this time, but did not attempt to publish further volumes of her work. After her death in 1825, her niece, Lucy Aikin, published two collections of her works: The Works of can you Anna Lætitia Barbauld, with a Memoir by Lucy Aikin (1825) and my career, A Legacy for Young Ladies (1826). She selected material for the collections from Barbauld's manuscripts. In 1874, Barbauld's great-niece Anna Lætitia LeBreton included a few additional works in her Memoir of Mrs.

Barbauld . Unfortunately, Barbauld's papers, which included a number of unpublished manuscripts, were destroyed in the bombing of London in September 1940. The most complete collection of Barbauld's work is the recent The Poems of Anna Letitia Barbauld (1994), which includes previously uncollected poems from journals and letters, and extensive footnotes on many poems. Anna Lætitia Aikin Barbaud's writing spans a wide range, from the poetry that brought her both acclaim and rebuffs, to her essays, literary reviews, educational writings, and political works. During her own lifetime, she was acclaimed for her genius and talent. Oliver Goldsmith, the young Samuel Taylor Coleridge, and William Wordsworth all admired her poetry. Wordsworth regreted that he had not composed the final lines of her poem Life. Poems such as Ode to on blood, Spring and A Summer Evening's Meditation were particularly noted for their elegance of structure and strength of my career choice essay expression.

In tone, Anna Lætitia Barbauld's poetry expresses a wide variety of thesis imagery in macbeth emotions, from the light-hearted playfulness of Washing-day and An Inventory of the Furniture in Dr. Priestley's Study, to the joyful piety of my career choice essay The Epiphany, and the more sombre and on carbon emissions, reflective tone of On the King's Illness. Barbauld often wrote of home, of children, and of her faith, but she did so in an individual voice, speaking from personal conviction and generally avoiding cliches. Her educational and political writing also reflects her independence of thought, and strength of conviction. Clearly, she deserves more credit than she has received these past one hundred and choice, fifty years.

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Essay on the Choice of a Career - Preserve Articles

meaning essay The Academic Essay. The academic essay is choice merely a specific writing genre#150;as is the advantages of case studies love letter, newspaper editorial, or pop-fiction. As a genre, it functions within a set of norms, rules, and conventions. My Career Choice. The purpose of this discussion is to make clear to you what those rules and norms are, and how to use them to express your argument clearly. The purpose of the academic essay is to persuade by reasoned discourse.

Scholars use the essay amongst themselves to advance ideas. Its value as an essays on carbon instructional tool is to assist students in developing their critical thinking skills. As you recall, critical thinking is defined as: the ability to read theory accurately, appropriate it meaningfully, apply it independently, generate results based on that application, analyze the results, and form a clear argument based on those results that can be defended with a specific line of reasoning. A good academic essay engenders this process and clearly demonstrates that the process has been performed successfully. With this in mind let's examine how to write an my career academic essay. Do you frequently find yourself struggling with the introduction to your essays?

Do you not know how to opposition essay, begin the essay? Do you find yourself searching for a generalizing statement that will get things going, and trying to find a delicate balance between BS'ing and saying something meaningful? If so, that's because you are not following the norms for the introduction to essay, the academic essay. Following this norm actually makes introductions a piece of cake and gets you right into the body of the in essays essay. Essay. Here is the norm:

The purpose of the essay have dream introduction is two-fold: 1. To introduce the theoretical framework that will guide your analysis. 2. To introduce the thesis statement that will organize your paper. Following this norm allows you to cut to choice, the chase. No more generalizing statements of philosophical speculation that you venture forth hoping that it won't get shot down.

You know, crap like Hemingway was perhaps one of the most visionary authors of his time. or The Western is perhaps the most uniquely American of all the genres. Rather, if the purpose of the essay is to demonstrate that you have appropriated a theory and applied it independently to produce results, then the function of the introduction becomes more focused: to introduce the theory#150;or theoretical framework#150;that you have decided to can you write, use. Hence you will find that many essays begin with such statements as In his book. Or, In her essay. IMPORTANT NOTE: One of the my career choice main reasons that the norm of the Introduction developed this way is because of an important rule of the Academic Essay: Avoid making statements that you cannot prove. The problem with the generalizing/philosophical/BS'ing statements like Hemingway. Germany. and The Western. Essay. is write in essays that they cannot be proven through reasoned discourse. Moreover, to even try and do so would require voluminous amounts of discourse for something that is not even your thesis: what you actually ARE setting out to prove. As a result, the genre of the Academic Essay has evolved into the above norm.

It still meets an my career choice essay introduction's purpose of orienting the reader, it just does so in a very specific manner. Having accomplished that, the expectation for an essay is that you will introduce a thesis statement that is directly related to that theoretical framework (or its application). As a result, a major convention of the academic essay is culture essay that: The introduction ends with the essay thesis statement. Having stated a thesis, you are expected to on carbon emissions, then go and prove it through the body of the essay. That said, it is important to my career choice essay, discuss what's at stake in making a thesis statement.

There are four basic logical forms for a thesis statement: #149; A banal thesis statement. #149; A simple thesis statement. #149; A complex thesis statement. #149; An impossible thesis statement. Let's discuss each of these quickly before moving on. A banal thesis statement is a statement that does not really say anything#150;it is in fact meaningless because it is either so overly general or so evident as to not be of significance. Here's an example from literature. A frequent argument students will make is This author used symbolism to make his point. The statement, however, is meaningless precisely because it is not of essay dream significance: every author writing literature uses symbolism of one kind or another, either using language metaphorically or metonymically. My Career Choice. Thus, to attempt to single out or make a distinction of advantages studies a piece for using symbolism is to not say anything that even needs proving to begin with. A simple thesis statement is not quite what it may sound like.

A simple thesis statement means that only one main point or argument is going to my career choice, be proved. The term simple argument can thus be misleading because the argument itself can and frequently is very theoretically sophisticated. What makes them simple is that in terms of their logical structure, they only take on one line of dream proof, and hence, their organization of proof will be simple. One has to be careful, however, because sometimes one main argument may require SEVERAL supporting arguments. The example here would be the argument that Star Wars belongs within the Western Genre. Here the writer has only one thing to prove, but in order to do so will have to establish the elements that comprise the Western Genre and demonstrate how the film embodies them--not a small task. Simple thesis statements are eminently preferable in terms of writing an essay for a course. It allows you to focus on my career your points and your proofs rather than getting lost in the organization of your arguments. A complex thesis statement means that the thesis has more than one point to prove.

In this respect, the essay will have to organize more than one line of reasoning in so far that more than one thing has to be proven. Complex theses are not necessarily more theoretically sophisticated than simple thesis statements, they are only more difficult to organize clearly. In this respect, they are not worth what they entail and should be avoided. In Nazi. An example of my career a complex thesis statement would be something like: Faulkner's novels critique the ideologies of organizational culture behavior essay patriarchy and racism. This would be an appropriate analysis for the work of Faulkner, but I'm not sure it would be worth it. To begin with, it is choice essay not clear what the writer has to gain in terms of behavior proving BOTH of these aspects of the work rather than just the one. Instead, with this complex thesis, there are going to essay, be long sections of the essay where half of what needs to be proved will be left suspended while the other half gets discussed. In addition, the thesis picks the work of essays on carbon emissions Faulkner which necessitates discussing every book, rather than just one. Thus it is that an important convention of the academic essay is my career essay that: A complex thesis statement can usually be restructured into a more theoretically sophisticated (if not interesting) simple thesis statement.

Making an of case research Argument. As stated earlier, the my career choice essay academic essay is an exercise in reasoned persuasion. In this respect, the thesis statement is an important organizational structure insofar as it establishes how the rest of the essay will be organized. Classical logic maintains that there are 3 basic kinds of persuasive statements: statements of fact, statements of value (or evaluation), and statements of policy (or action, which argue what we should do). Unless otherwise specified, the first of these, the statement of fact, is the form that the thesis statement for an academic essay should take#150;the obvious exception being when you write evaluative criticism (which you will NEVER do in my course). Statements of fact can themselves be grouped into two basic forms: arguments of classification, and arguments of operation or function.

It is possible to make other distinctions, like for example, arguments of relationship (how to things relate to essays emissions, each other) but these distinctions can be readily subsumed into these two basic groups. Arguments of classification are when you establish some sort of criteria, and choice essay then argue that something meets or fails to meet that criteria. Opposition Germany Essay. The earlier example that Star Wars belongs within the Western Genre is an example of an argument of classification. Having established what comprises the Western Genre, the writer will then go on to prove how Star Wars embodies, contains, or possesses those elements. The writer will, in other words, prove that Star Wars meets that criteria. Arguments of operation or function argues in choice terms of what something does, or how it functions. Of Case Studies. The earlier argument that Faulkner's work critiques the ideology of patriarchy is an example of function. This statement argues that Faulkner's work DOES something: it criticizes the ideology of choice essay patriarchy.

Note that unlike the argument of of case studies research classification, the writer of this essay SEEMS to have to do more to prove their thesis. They will not only my career choice essay, have to define what the ideology of essays on carbon emissions patriarchy is#150;and thus establish criteria#150;they will also have to demonstrate that Faulkner's work DOES something with that criteria. My Career Choice. The question of HOW leads to a discussion of the body of the essay have dream essay. The Body of the Essay. From a conceptual standpoint, the function of the body of the essay is to prove the thesis statement laid out in the introduction. Easy enough.

This section discusses how the writer accomplishes that proof. In the my career choice essay discussion of types of argument, I made the point that the writer will have to establish criteria that can be used to prove their argument. The body of the essay is the location where the writer accomplishes that. An introduction is precisely that: It INTRODUCES the theoretical framework and the thesis statement. It does not DESCRIBE or DISCUSS these two things.

This is can you write numbers a fairly common mistake that beginning essay writers make. They fear that they have not said enough in the intro and as a result, go on my career choice essay to discuss aspects of their theory or elaborate on a thesis. The problem with doing so is that it screws up your organization. Advantages Of Case Research. What comes next is no longer clear to my career essay, the reader. If you keep it clear to yourself that the purpose of the introduction to your essay is to only INTRODUCE your theoretical framework, and on carbon your thesis statement, then the function of the body of your essay will also become evident to the reader. They will expect you to establish criteria so that you can prove your thesis.

As a result, another important norm of the academic essay is: A primary function of the body of the essay is to establish the criteria by which the thesis statement will be proven. Thus it is that having argued that Star Wars is a Western, the body of the paper is going to have to first establish the elements that comprise the Western#150;it will have to establish the criteria by which the thesis can be proven. My Career Essay. To argue that Faulkner's work criticizes thee ideology of patriarchy is going to require that the writer establish what the ideology of can you numbers patriarchy is. Establishing the criteria by which the thesis statement will be proven leads to the next logical step: demonstrating how the object under investigation meets those criteria. Clearly it is not enough for my career essay the Faulkner essayist to just define what the ideology of patriarchy is. Their thesis is that Faulkner's work criticizes that ideology. As a result, they will have to point to specific things within the text and argue that they relate to those criteria IN A SPECIFIC WAY#150;in this case through a process of criticism. This process of relating the object of investigation back to the established criteria is another fundamental component of the body of the essay. Without it, the proof is not complete. As silly as that sounds, I kid you not that the most frequent mistake of beginning essay writers is a failure to relate their analysis back to the criteria they have established.

Thus it is on carbon emissions that another important norm for the academic essay is: Relate the analysis back to the terms and concepts of the established criteria. The Star Wars example brings up another fundamental logical task to this process. From the beginning you have probably thought the Star Wars thesis to not be very feasible. The film is not set in the West, and choice it occurs in the future. On Blood. The question becomes, however, whether these are ESSENTIAL criteria to the Western, and choice if not, what is? In terms of proving that thesis statement, the writer is going to have to clearly establish what the elements of the Western Genre are, and then relate aspects of the film back to essay have dream, ALL of those criteria.

Herein lies the essential importance of completeness to that process. If the my career choice Star Wars writer establishes the criteria but can only point to the gun-fighting that occurs in the film, then their essay will fail to persuade. Organizational Behavior Essay. Their essay will fail to persuade precisely because it inadequately addresses the scope of the criteria. Thus it is that another important norm for this process is: Fully address the established criteria. It is very important to note that fully addressing the scope of the criteria does NOT mean that the object under discussion has to fully meet ALL the choice essay criteria. To stick with the Star Wars example, the opposition writer can not IGNORE the issue of setting and even remotely hope to persuade the audience. In some way, the writer is going to have to address the my career choice fact that both time and place are out of the bounds of the Western. This is the point precisely. Opposition In Nazi Germany. The author will have to ADDRESS that point#150;those criteria#150;not necessarily MEET those criteria.

In this respect, the writer is going to have make a supporting argument about how these criteria relate to each other in terms of comprising the genre (or in a logical sense the whole). The important point is that all criteria are addressed adequately. Failure to address any of the established criteria creates a gap in logic. Subsequently, the reasoning process (and its ability to persuade) fails. Fully relating the object of the thesis to the established criteria fulfills the logical requirements necessary to choice essay, persuade reasonably and allows the writer to draw conclusions. Before that process is discussed, however, it is necessary to imagery, examine an important component of this relating back process. The Role of Description.

Relating the object of choice investigation or the object of the thesis back to the established criteria is necessarily going to involve description. Description is frequently an dream unclear and thorny issue for writers of the academic essay#150;especially in choice terms of scope (how much is enough?). The purpose of description, however, clarifies the issue of scope. The purpose of description to is to make clear, or establish WHAT in the object of investigation (the film, the scene, the advantages of case studies shot) relates to the criteria being used. It therefore becomes important for the writer to use description in such a manner as to establish the my career choice essay basis of the relationship between the object and the criteria. Furthermore, the writer should LIMIT description to accomplishing only essay dream, this task. Added description is not only superfluous, but distracts from trying to prove your argument. As a result, another important norm for the body of the academic essay is: Subordinate description to my career choice, the purpose of analysis. As stated above the process of on carbon emissions fully relating the object of the thesis to the established criteria has the effect of fulfilling the essay logical requirements. It is THAT task which ultimately persuades, not the conclusion itself.

It is for this reason that, in some respects, the conclusion does not seem to have a FUNDAMENTAL role in organizational culture the process of reasoned persuasion. That in choice essay itself probably accounts for how many dopey tips exist for what to opposition germany, do with a conclusion, like: repeat the thesis statement (like people have forgotten it despite the fact that you've been working to prove it the entire time) or some other such thing. What to my career essay, do with a conclusion if the work of proof is already done? The most effective thing to do with a conclusion is to first signal that the work is coming to imagery, close, and then close off the discussion itself by stating something definitive about the work. Like the introduction, then, the conclusion has a dual role: to signal the my career choice essay transition to closure, and to germany essay, close the discussion with a definitive statement.

The work of the conclusion should reference the thesis, without necessarily repeating the thesis (or the steps by my career choice, which it was proven) It should then say something definitive that signals closure by pointing to the implications of what you've discussed, by amplifying what you've discussed, or by contextualizing what you've discussed. In each case, you are striving to essay, close discussion by my career essay, being definitive, and you are taking caution not to violate rule #1 of the academic essay: avoid statements that you cannot prove. To stay with the running examples, the conclusion to the Faulkner paper could look something like this: . it therefore serves as an example of how literary texts structure their criticisms of dominant ideologies. (pointing to the implications of culture behavior essay proving your argument). Thus, far from being a portrait of essay its time Faulkner's work demonstrates that literary works actively engage ideologies. (amplifying your argument) Rather than a story centered exclusively on war, Hemingway's novel instead participates in the reinforcement of dominant ideologies with American culture. (Contextualizing the argument)

Note that the emissions similarity here is how definitive these statements are. They draw upon the work that has been done, but say something different and final that is logically based upon my career, what has been discussed. There are, of course, variations on the genre of the essays on carbon emissions academic essay--some rather large difference exist, for example, between the social sciences and the humanites. This discussion is based on the humanties approach. Other variations can result from the essay idiosyncracies of specific instructors.

To the degree that what is written here sounds heavy handed and write in essays inflexible, I caution instead that such tone is my career essay trying to reflect the emissions manner in my career choice essay which your own analysis and writing will need to sound precise and advantages studies rigorous#150;the standards by which the academic essay is evaluated. The precision and rigor with which these norms and conventions are applied should function only to demand that your own analysis and reason engender these standards. They are thus meant to essay, elevate your thinking, not control it. The principles by which the academic essay structures itself is write in essays designed to be a discipline that frees your thinking, not subjugate it. Within its conventions is unlimited creative potential whose only demand, ultimately, is essay that you say something meaningful that others can be persuaded of advantages via your logic. What I have attempted to do here is make the norms and conventions of the genre explicit so that you can refine your skills working within it.

Mastering this genre has the benefit of developing your skill to analyze situations using explicit criteria, and be able to make decisions based on that analysis. More than a few people have found that possession of such a skill is invaluable in life and professional endeavors.

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
My Career Choice in Accounting - Scholar Advisor

11 Steps to Writing the Perfect Resume. Share this article: Your resume is only as good as the information you provide. Make sure you’re prepared with this list. Looking for tips on how to write the perfect resume? Whether you’re planning to use a professional resume-writing service or give it a go on your own, it’s important to take some time to prepare for your resume rewrite. Your resume will only be as good as the information you or your writer has to work with.

Gather the following details ahead of time to craft a powerful document that effectively tells your story and my career choice essay, markets your qualifications. While this section may seem obvious, there are a few factors to essays emissions consider. For instance, how will you display your name? Are you planning to use a nickname, such as Bob, or will you use your full name for the job search? Whichever you choose, make sure you consistently represent your name on all your personal branding materials such as your business cards, LinkedIn profile, and online portfolio or blog. Select one email address and my career essay, one phone number to include on can you in essays your resume. I recommend setting up an email address that’s dedicated to your job-search activities and choice, using your cell phone number on your resume, as this gives you the have dream ability to control the voicemail message, who answers the phone, and when. Essay! A Jobvite social recruiting survey found that 93 percent of essays emissions, recruiters will search for your online profiles before they decide to interview you. Save them some time by including the choice URL to your LinkedIn profile. Don’t have a LinkedIn profile yet? Check out this video tutorial by Lindsey Pollak for help creating your profile.

In addition to your LinkedIn account, the perfect resume should include any links that are relevant to your work, such as a personal website, portfolio, or blog. If your work involves social media, you may include the links to other social media accounts such as Twitter, Instagram, and write numbers, so forth. When you're writing the essay perfect resume, it should be tailored to support a specific job goal. One of the best ways to ensure your resume is properly positioned is to behavior essay identify sample job descriptions that you’re interested in and qualified to choice essay perform. Search online and gather a few job postings that represent the organizational essay type of position you’re targeting. It doesn’t matter if the location is ideal; for this purpose, you should only be concerned with the my career choice essay job description and its requirements. Copy and paste the organizational behavior text of the description itself into my career choice, a Word or Google document and then highlight or bold any requirements or desirable skills from the posting you possess. This will help you or your writer identify which of your qualifications should be showcased throughout the resume.

Technical skills and proficiencies. What technical platforms and tools are you proficient? List all that apply to your work. Be specific and as comprehensive as possible. This list can include anything from social media platforms to project management systems and computer languages. If you’ve worked with proprietary platforms, list those as well. Need to brush up on organizational culture essay a skill or tool that’s routinely popping up in the job descriptions you’re targeting? Check out edX, Coursera, and SkillShare for free or low-cost online courses.

Start with your most recent job and work your way backward. The perfect resume should detail out my career choice all your professional positions within the past 15 years. If you served in the military or held a board position, list this experience as you would any other role in your work history. If you recently graduated from college, include your internships and any work experience that took place since you entered college. For each role, list the following information: Company Name and URL Job Title: If your title is very specific to your organization, you can include a translation of sorts in parentheses next to your official job title.

Start and End Dates: Include the month and year for each of these dates. Job Description: Think about your roles and of case research, responsibilities as they relate to my career choice your target role. This is write especially important if you’d like to change careers. Include details such as how many people you managed or supervised, the territories you covered, etc. My Career Choice Essay! Achievements: Brainstorm a list your accomplishments and major contributions that benefited the organization during your tenure. The number of achievements you provide will depend upon how long you remained in that role and how relevant it is to your current job goals. Quantify your accomplishments whenever possible; for instance, how did you help save the company money, generate revenue, improve customer satisfaction, increase productivity, and so forth? If you have an existing resume, only include new details in essays on carbon this section.

There’s no reason to repeat anything that already appears in your current resume. If you’ve been in the workforce for my career, over 15 years, chances are you have a few positions that got left out imagery of the previous section. Before you get started writing the perfect resume, make a list of the job titles you held, the names of each employer, the locations where you worked, and your dates of employment for these roles. While the my career dates will likely not get used in essay dream your resume, it’s good to have a clear record of your earlier experiences for the writer. My Career Choice Essay! Have you been actively volunteering with a non-profit organization? Skills-based volunteering (SBV) is in macbeth a great way to fill an employment gap or supplement your work history when you’re trying to change careers. Please list any volunteer work you’ve done that’s relevant to your current job goals in chronological order, beginning with your most recent work. If you’re new to choice essay the workforce, include any campus activities or clubs in which you were active. A perfect resume should include the name of the organization and essays on carbon, its website URL, the positions you held, your years of involvement, and your responsibilities and contributions to my career essay the non-profit. Looking for new volunteer opportunities?

Visit sites such as Catchafire and VolunteerMatch. List any relevant professional organizations or affiliations you’re a member of that aren’t listed on your resume. For each group, please list its name and URL, when you became a member, and what positions you held. If you took an active role in advantages of case research the organization, describe your responsibilities and essay, any notable achievements. Interested in joining a new membership group? Check out this directory of write numbers, professional associations for suggestions or research which groups your peers and managers belong to. My Career Choice! You can often find this information on their LinkedIn profiles. Language skills can be a great selling point on opposition in nazi essay your resume. If you’re multilingual, be sure to essay list each language you speak and organizational culture essay, your proficiency level. Education and professional development.

Create a record of my career choice essay, all your education, beginning with your most recent degree. List the institution, its location, the name of thesis on blood imagery, your degree, your major and my career essay, minor, your graduation year, and any honors associated with the degree, such as summa or magna cum laude. Do the same for any relevant certifications you’ve obtained or additional training opportunities or workshops you’ve attended. Have you received positive customer testimonials or a great performance review? Include this information in your preparation materials. You or your professional resume writer may be able to work some of this information into of case studies, your resume to demonstrate your hard and soft skills in my career essay the workplace. While this may feel like a lot of work, by taking the time to examine your career now, you'll see the on blood imagery in macbeth benefits on your future resume. A perfect resume is within reach! Click on the following link for more resume-writing advice. Subscribe today to choice essay get job tips and career advice that will come in handy.

Let's stay in touch. Subscribe today to get job tips and career advice that will come in handy. Your information is secure. Please read our privacy policy for culture behavior essay, more information.

Buy Essay Online -
My career essays

Cannibalism: Crime or Survival? Essay. Cannibalism has gone through stages of acceptance to morally corrupt and unspeakable. When faced in a dire situation, such as isolation and choice, deterioration of the mind and body, cannibalism becomes an option of survival. When people confess of their actions, is it fair for us to write numbers in essays, judge? What would a person do in that situation, and can one honestly punish another for survival of the fittest? Cannibalism dates back as far as the earliest signs of human life. By definition, cannibalism is “the eating of any species by another member of the same species,” (“Cannibalism”).

Wolves, for my career, example, will eat another wolf if there is no other form of nutrition to organizational culture, be found. This is an my career example of survival of the fittest, an instinct born unto all living creatures. Cannibalism is primitive in human nature, dating back to the Carib Indians of the West Indies. Dream. In the Arwakan language, “carib” literally translates to “cannibal.” The practice of eating human meat, whether in ritual or punishment, has been practiced in nearly every part of the world. The reason for choice, cannibalistic behavior has varied among the people. Headhunters, for example, believed eating parts of essay a victim’s body would grant them magical powers. Some tribes ate criminals to punish them or gain revenge for the crime. Primitive rites commonly involved human sacrifice, and it was not uncommon for the sacrifice’s family to eat certain parts of the body. This practice is labeled “endocannibalism.” As time progressed, cannibalism went from common practice in my career choice, the east to write in essays, an unspeakable sin in the west. Cannibalism is most commonly practiced due to essay, the result of extreme physical necessity in isolated surroundings.

It has been justified as “a model of behavior in food processing as a response to nutritional stress,” (Ellis et al. 4) Essentially, cannibalism in such desperation comes down to practical logic. Thesis On Blood Imagery. If one is my career choice starving, one eats what is offered. Examples of this include survivors of behavior a plane wreck stranded without food; boat wrecks on isolated islands; or, more commonly, families trapped in a snowstorm in any large mountain range. One of the most recent cases of cannibalism known is that of Andes flight disaster. In 1972, an my career Uruguayan rugby team, along with their family and friends, were on their way to Chile to compete when the plane crashed in the Andes mountain range. Several died in the initial crash, and numbers, more died due to the harsh conditions and injuries from the wreck. My Career Choice. Ten days passed before the little bit of food that was rationed ran out.

The group lived for two months before rescue came, and in that time they had committed the unspeakable act. As a group, the survivors agreed to turn to cannibalism and endocannibalism in order to survive. Out of the original forty-five, only sixteen came from the mountains alive because of their survival technique. This group had indulged in emissions, what is called survival cannibalism. Survival cannibalism is an innate form of survival that anthropologists believe exists in all humans. When the rugby team was faced with their dire situation, they indulged on their native instinct to satisfy nutritional need before abiding to the morals of society. When rescued, the team told reporters that it was a sort of communion; they ate as little as possible so as not to my career essay, desecrate the dead. “Jesus gave the disciples His blood and His flesh at the Last Supper, so we were kept alive through Him,” explained one of the survivors when the press demanded an essays on carbon emissions answer as to what they ate to stay alive (Stranded Gonzalo Arijon). The Uruguayan and Chilean publics accepted these survivors, even though the my career choice, media slandered them and called them inhumane and studies research, cannibalistic. Another, perhaps more famous case of survival cannibalism is the story of the my career, Donner Party.

The Donner Party was a group of families being led west by brothers George and Jacob Donner in the winter of 1846-47. The unfortunate groups of advantages research pioneers were trapped in the snowy Sierra Nevada Mountains because they did not foresee that they had set out too late in my career choice essay, the year with too little provisions. The group traveled through the Great Plains, losing much of their cattle due to heat and starvation. As the group headed on, they left the warmth of the essay dream, desert-like plains and entered the cold and snow of the choice, mountains. Their food supply dwindled as they tried to make a pass through the Sierra Nevada range, their remaining cattle became buried in the blizzard-like weather conditions, and many wagons had to be abandoned.

The party set up camp in a valley, hoping to wait out the storm and continue on. The wait turned from a few days to weeks, then from weeks to months. The food supply ran out; leather books, oxen hide blankets, and tobacco became a daily meal. Relief parties were sent form California, but they could not take everyone at once. “If we do not find food, we will have to commence on the dead,” stated Tamsen Donner, wife of George Donner, when the first relief party came to take her oldest children out of the mountains (Burton 166). Tamsen was left with five children and her nieces and nephews to feed as well. Organizational Culture Essay. The party ran out of oxen hides and leather to eat. The only way a mother was to keep her children alive was to feed them the only food source available. My Career Essay. Careful not to choose their relatives, members of the essays emissions, Donner Party ate the only food source available: cadavers of those that had died.

When reintroduced into the Californian society, the living members were shunned. Was it right of society to judge them so harshly? How could pioneers claim they would not do the same, when in reality it is more probable that they would? Louis Keseberg, the last member of the my career choice, party to leave the dream, mountains, was tried for murder. My Career Choice. The public should not have demanded that that a survivor of such perils be ostracized just for living. Another conflicting case is that of Alfred “Alferd” Packer, dubbed “Colorado’s Cannibal.” Packer was a mountain guide in 1873 Colorado.

He was hired to take a group of men through Bingham Canyon, Utah. This expedition did not end as planned. As with the Donner Party, Packer had not realized that his company had set out in nazi germany essay, too late and would lead to choice, a fatal end. Many men turned around when they were rescued from the cold by a group of of case Indians, but five remained with Packer. The men set of, no heeding the warnings from the Indians. Sixty days after they left the campsite, only essay, Packer emerged from the have, canyon. Questions arose to which Packer had no answer, so he lied. He told three versions of his story of survival, and only a few facts were found to be truth. Their food supply had run out and the men agreed to eat whoever died from starvation. Choice Essay. Shannon Bell had killed the four other men while Packer was searching for food. Packer killed Bell due to self-defense, and Packer did not resort to cannibalism until starvation overtook his guilt for the deaths of his men.

Alfred Packer was called a murderer and sent to jail, even though he killed in self-defense. It was too quick of a decision to in macbeth, send this man, who was in a starved mindset, to a punishment in which he did not deserve. It is true that Packer was epileptic, and my career, very possibly had several psychological problems, but that did not make him a killer. He was just trying to survive. Learned cannibalism is another category of cannibalistic behavior. It is advantages of case studies research when one is not driven by hunger to eat the flesh of choice essay another human.

However, learned cannibalism is often thought of as the cause for Hannibal Lecter-style murders. Numbers. Anthropologists deny that learned cannibalism is what such killers practiced; it is choice essay a method of ritualistic behavior that our human ancestors have passed down through generations. The Japanese army adopted such rituals during their last war. Why did the essays on carbon, army commit such a primitive act? Some men state it was to bring to troop together, to give them nerves of steel, so to essay, speak. Others claim it was to clear the taboo in case they ran out of food. Still, some say that it was because the of case studies research, soldiers wanted to my career choice, gain the powers of the enemy, just as the headhunters had done so long ago. The Japanese military kept these cases filed away, not speaking of the ruthless acts the men committed.

Now that the files have been uncovered, the question of whether or not this can be classified as a crime must be answered. With finding that answer comes more questions: Which men are right? Were they really starving, or were they just soulless beings? Was murder enacted to pursue this activity, or were the men already dead? So many questions arise that it is in nazi essay nearly impossible to have a clear, truthful answer as to whether this was a war crime or not. The psychological reason behind cannibalistic behavior ranges from starvation to perversion. “Cannibalism might be seen as the highest level of sexual perversion. This is my career essay closely related to the equally rare carving up of bodies, following sexual crimes and sadism,” state psychologists when asked if cannibalism can be considered a true crime, or if it is research just a taboo of western culture (Capraro “Cannibalism is not a Crime”). Cannibalism isn’t listed as a crime; the only trespasses a person can be tried for are manslaughter and rape.

There is no sentencing to accompany the cutting up or eating of the body. Some people say that cannibalism should be labeled as murder. What if it was not murder that was committed? The custom of the sea dictates that, when a boat is crashed or stranded, survivors are to rely on the dead for food. There is no murder involved if the dead had come to be so due to my career choice, natural causes. Society has become engrossed with stories of cannibals, murderers, and rapists. People gossip and read in write numbers in essays, depth about such crimes, feasting on the horrible tales which western culture has only read in stories from choice essay, Edgar Allen Poe and the like.

But what about of case, when it happens in their own culture, to people on their own street? One name sticks out when cannibalism comes up: Armin Meiwes. The case of my career German native Meiwes is in essays tricky because he could not be sentenced since cannibalism is my career essay rarely committed in today’s western culture and opposition in nazi germany, is not classified as a crime in Germany. Meiwes’s “victim,” Bernd Brandes, a man who was in my career, a sexual relationship with Meiwes, had conceded to be killed and eaten by Meiwes. Meiwes could only be convicted for killing upon request and disturbing the opposition, peace of the my career essay, dead (i.e. Behavior Essay. eating the body instead of burying it). Meiwes admits to being a true cannibal, and is acceptance of his branding as a murderer. But cannibalism does not always involve murder.

Brandes consented to having part of him cut off and eaten, thus leaving him alive, and then later asked to choice essay, be killed and consumed. Meiwes will be forever classified as psychotically disturbed and sexually perverse for his disposition on studies, cannibalism. Society is unacceptable of cases such as Armin Meiwes simply because of the horrific act that is involved. The public demands stronger sentencing, or the death penalty as an eye-for-an-eye repayment. My Career Choice. Cannibalism has been passed down through generations around the world, and as time has progressed it has become an ugly, horrible act. Yet, we are obsessed with learning about it.

The famous book Hannibal by Thomas Harris spawned movies and general interest in the acts that the main character committed. Harris also gives the view of why cannibalism happens. In Nazi Germany. Most cases of cannibalism occur from a deep psychological problem. My Career Essay. Maybe the person who committed the act is extreme obsessive-compulsive and cannot stand to have a mess; therefore, eating the body disposes of the mess and clears the thesis imagery, act from the my career choice essay, mind. As a child, the “cannibal” may not have had a strong relationship with their same sex parent and developed an organizational culture over-dependent relationship with the opposite parent or a sibling. Such as Armin Meiwes, who had no apparent male figure in his life, consuming the flesh of someone he was close to was a way of keeping the person close to himself forever. As stated before, cannibalism can be seen as the highest level of sexual perversion, therefore many of Freud’s theories on oral fixation and sexual aggression can provide a possible explanation of the thought process of cannibalistic people. The perpetrator of the behavior is essay fixated on organizational behavior essay, sexual pleasure resulting from the mouth. He or she enjoys the acts of sucking, biting, and chewing, often resulting in a need to have something constantly in his or her mouth. Essay. The way cannibalism fits in is that the act of eating another human is on opposition in nazi, a high level of sexual aggressiveness.

The orally fixated person gets pleasure from eating another human, both sexually and orally. Many people who have been convicted of murder and the act of cannibalism have shown to eat those close to them. Either it is choice a companion, a lover, or a relative that is of case being consumed. My Career Choice Essay. The reasoning behind this is that the consumer wants to on carbon, remain close to whomever it is for as long as possible, and when that person dies, the consumer sees eating them as a way of reincarnation because he or she is becoming a part of the consumer, thus their life continues. Obviously, this way of thinking is psychotically disturbing and when a person is convicted of such acts, they are put into an institution for the mentally disturbed. Can we send a person to jail for committing cannibalism even though they are psychologically unstable? Or do we take the risk of choice essay sending them to opposition, an institution to be “fixed,” and slowly reintroduce them to society? The world pretends to be blind of such acts and prefers to shut away those who do them. This is not taking care of the problem.

Yes, the world of the my career essay, 1800s chose to shut their eyes against thesis on blood imagery in macbeth, the survival techniques of the Donner Party, but that did not solve the issue of how to deal with the survivors. Survivors of such a tragic incident must slowly be reintroduced into my career, the world. They should not feel that the world is an unsafe place just because they survived. People who willingly commit cannibalism need to see the wrongs of what they did. On the other hand, people need to see why they did it in order to fully understand the reasoning. Have Dream. What the western culture claims is a taboo, the African culture deems it a ritualistic rite. Today, cannibalism has been turned into a sort of joke. In the choice, cartoons, when two men are stranded on an island, one sees the emissions, other and imagines him as a big, juicy steak, thus invoking a chase of sorts. Is that not what happens when two people truly are stranded and starving? The custom of the sea states that when a boat is wrecked, the survivors must be willing to eat whatever is available, even if it is my career one another. Society does not realize that jokes, shows, and books influence the thoughts of everybody.

Many times people will say in a joking matter that “he tasted just like chicken,” when referring to the eating of one another. In reality, people who make these jokes may someday be faced with the choice of living or dying, and the factor that will keep them alive is eating the person who “tastes just like chicken.” As disturbing as that thought may be, it is true. Can You Write Numbers In Essays. Humans’ first reaction in life or death situations is to preserve their own lives. When it comes to women in motherhood, they prefer to save their children’s lives first. If a family is faced with the obstacle of living or dying, such as the Donner Party families, their first choice is my career choice essay going to studies research, be to live. A mother wants her children to live, to experience life, even if that means do anything possible to survive. If the family must resort to cannibalism, is it a crime? Can the my career choice essay, human race look down upon one another just for surviving? It would be ludicrous to believe that people should be abolished just because they chose to of case studies research, live instead of succumbing to death.

When boiled down, Cannibalism is essentially only in my career choice, two categories: survival cannibalism and thesis on blood, learned cannibalism. The intrinsic side of my career modern Homo sapiens deals with survival cannibalism and justifies its cause. The moral side of the advantages studies, human brain cannot fathom the reasoning behind learned cannibalism. Why the ancestors began that tradition is a mystery. Was it first started from starvation? Did the first Homo sapiens not find food and decided to turn on one another? Or was it because of their belief in magic, the belief that humans contained magical powers and by digesting their flesh they absorbed the powers unto themselves? This mystery will remain unsolved, just as the mystery of who started the oral legends in Native American cultures. The reasoning behind society’s outlaws of cannibalism, either survival or learned, is another mystery, yet it is one that can be solved. Choice. In native cultures, such as the Caribs, cannibalism was an everyday ordeal.

As time progressed, people on the western hemisphere of the world chose to become more sophisticated. This involved the abolishing of all other cultural practices, from the essay, clothes that were worn to the rituals that were participated in. Christianity was taught throughout the world, and cannibalism fell into the gray area of sins. Only anthropologists understood the need for my career choice, converging into the act of essays on carbon survival cannibalism, and essay, saw the importance of understanding why it was a ritual so long ago. The society that is shown cannibalistic behavior today is horrified by it because the behavior had not been practiced for so long that even the survival technique became unspeakable. Cannibalism started out as a ritual, a rite of sorts that was common to engage in. Then it moved into a state of survival, a technique only used when one is faced with death. Now, it is considered a perverse, revolting taboo that is blasphemed and blown out of essay have dream proportion by media. Can one really take an my career choice essay opinion on this? Who can honestly, without a doubt, know for a fact that he or she would not turn to cannibalistic behavior when confronted with starvation?

No one can give an honest answer to that question until they have been put in the situation. The brain switches from living by write numbers the standards of society to the survival instinct possessed by all living creatures. In all honesty, we are no different from the wolves that will eat a member of the pack in order to live. Burton, Gabrielle. My Career Essay. Impatient with Desire: The Lost Journal of Tamsen Donner. New York: Hyperion, 2010. “Cannibalism.” Compton’s by Encyclopedia Britannica. 2005 ed. Capraro, Ingo. “Cannibalism ‘not a crime.’” News24.

14 Dec 2002. http://www.news24.com/World/Cannibalism-not-a-crime-20021213 Ellis, Meredith A.B. et al. “The Signature of can you numbers in essays Starvation: A Comparison of my career choice essay Bone Processing at a Chinese Encampment in Montana and the Donner Party Camp. in California.” July 2010. U of Montana College of Arts and Sciences. http://www.cas.umt.edu/anthropology/courses/anth551/documents/Ellis%20et%20al%20HA%202011.pdf Stranded: I’ve Come From A Plane That Crashed on thesis imagery in macbeth, the Mountains. Dir. Choice. Gonzalo Arijon.

Pro. Gonzalo Arijon. 2007. Zeitgeist video, 2008. DVD. University/College: University of of case studies research California. Type of paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter. Date: 17 October 2016. Let us write you a custom essay sample on Cannibalism: Crime or Survival?

for only $16.38 $13.9/page. 3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 267, Wilminton, DE 19808, USA.

Custom Essay Writing Service -
My Career Choice in Accounting - Scholar Advisor

FREE DOWNLOADABLE RESUME TEMPLATES. If you search the Internet for “ free resume template ” you will get over 19 million results. Unfortunately, many will only provide you with a PDF file, one or two resumes to choose from, or nothing that matches your needs. We offer 447 professional resume templates and cover letters, as well as cover letter and resume writing help, and a free resume builder. Everything you need to create the my career perfect resume and land your dream job.

1. How to have Create a Resume 2. Resume Templates 2.1 Proven and my career choice essay, Popular 2.2 Format 2.3 Basic and Simple 2.4 ATS-Optimized 2.5 Clean 2.6 Modern 2.7 Contemporary 2.8 Portfolio 2.9 One-Page 2.10 Creative 2.11 Infographic 2.12 Career 3. Using a Resume Template: Good, Bad, or Ugly? 4. Resume Builders: What Are They and Do You Need One? 5. Essays On Carbon Emissions. Cover Letters: Starting off on the Right Foot 6. Formatting Tips. Select your optimal resume format. Chronological, functional, or a combination? The right format presents your work history and skills in the best possible light. See “Resume Format Guide” for my career choice essay, some excellent guidance and format examples.

Write down your jobs, achievements, education, awards, skills, and any other relevant information you can think of. Look at the job description for clues on what kind of candidate the employer is looking for. What work experiences and essays on carbon, skills match that ideal candidate profile? Highlight those selling points in your resume. “How to my career choice essay Write a Great Resume” will take you through the whole process step by essays step. A good resume template can streamline the process of choice creating a professional resume. It takes care of all the little, easily overlooked formatting details such as the fonts, margins, bullets, and in essays, alignment. This allows you to focus on the job search itself, and on writing your resume. Each document in our library is my career choice, free to download for personal use. Simply scroll down to advantages of case studies find a Microsoft Word template that presents your unique job experience in the best possible way. Templates on my career, this page are compatible with Microsoft Word. Please see these resources for on carbon emissions, professional resume templates in other formats:

OpenOffice – In this primer on the OpenOffice resume, you’ll learn how to insert tables, images, and graphs into your resume. My Career Essay. We also offer free resume and cover letter templates in opposition in nazi essay both OTT and ODT formats. Google Docs – Google Doc offers a robust word processor on a powerful, free-to-use platform. Learn about the many ways Google enables file sharing, or download one of trenty Google Docs resume examples. You can export these templates into Word or OpenOffice, save them in rich text or as a pdf, or even publish them as a web page. Photoshop – For resumes that benefit from images, the my career Photoshop PSD template can be a powerful tool. Not every resume needs images. However, there are applicants, such as graphic designers or photographers, who should consider them. When used appropriately, images can anchor your resume in on carbon the mind of the hiring manager. Follow the link to find a multitude of my career choice essay resume examples in a variety of styles. InDesign – Created by Adobe, InDesign can be thought of as page-layout software.

It enables the easy movement around the page of images, text, icons, or other artwork. This allows you to manipulate your resume in creative ways. Germany Essay. At the link you will find 26 resume templates using the InDesign INDD (InDesign Document) format. LaTeX – LaTeX is choice, not a word processor; it is a “high quality type-setting system.” LaTex was created for academics whose publications include numbers, graphs, and non-Roman scripts. This platform offers users a way to create these kinds of images that its competition lacks. Follow the write link to find over thirty resume templates in the LaTeX file format, downloadable as ZIP files. If you are applying for work in my career academia, you might need a CV template. Please see our Curriculum Vitae page for a CV writing guide and examples. Some documents from our template library use “ lorem ipsum ” text.

We refer to those documents as “blank resume templates” because they are designed to assist you with the opposition in nazi germany essay resume style. We also have examples with sample resume outlines, bullet points, professional profiles, experiences, summary statements, objectives, and other content. These are created to help guide the resume writing process. Explore our free resume library, download free resume examples and templates, personalize them to match your experience and essay, needs, and in essays, start landing more interviews. For job-hunters on the go, here are three “Editors’ Choice” sample resume template designs. My Career Choice. Each professional template has been prepared by resume experts and is suitable for most career stages and advantages studies, experience levels. You can also browse some of the most popular layouts we’ve created. Our hall of my career choice essay fame – Top 10 Best Templates – includes our ten most popular resume templates for you to essays emissions download for free.

Chronological resumes allow potential employers to review your work history, duties and essay, accomplishments at can you write in essays, a glance. This type of resume is a great choice for job seekers with a long and stable employment record. Many hiring managers prefer seeing this traditional resume style. Essay. See our Chronological Resume Format Guide to format your own resume, and to essays emissions download free chronological resume examples. Functional resumes take the focus away from work experience and emphasize qualifications and skills. This resume type works best for choice, career changers, job seekers who have gaps in their work history, and applicants with entry-level resumes.

See our Functional Resume Format Guide to thesis on blood learn how to create your own skills-based resume, and to download functional resume examples. Combination Resumes (also known as “hybrid resumes”) show your employment timeline while also highlighting your most relevant qualifications. This format works best for applicants with significant work experience and many job requirements and responsibilities. Our Combination Resume Format Guide provides the tools you’ll need to make this tricky format work for you, as well as free examples. Our Basic Resume Templates are for applicants in traditional or conservative fields. Basic does not need to my career essay be boring. These layuts are streamlined and organized, and may add a touch of in nazi essay color to essay help your application stand out. They are appropriate in most industries and career phases (entry-level, managerial, or executive). Essays On Carbon Emissions. Three of our favorite examples are below, and thirty more are in our Basic Resume Template library. Many companies now use an Applicant Tracking System in their recruitment process. Some of choice essay these systems cannot read graphics, tables, symbols, or charts.

If you want to ensure that an ATS doesn’t lose information in your resume, then plain text format is the safest choice. Essays Emissions. This modern resume style features a clean layout, traditional sans-serif fonts, and prominent titles. See all of our ATS-Ready Resume Examples. Tested for clarity and readability, Clean and Simple Resume Templates will add just the right amount of style to your professional profile. These effective designs rely on typography, white space, and my career choice, color to culture behavior essay create a professional and current look.

If you think this resume style is for you, download one of three examples below, or choose from seventy options we offer here. Our Modern designs are elegant and my career essay, streamlined with a twist of creativity. While these layouts would be appropriate for a variety of advantages studies research industries, they are ideal for high-tech professions where candidates want to portray experience, discipline, and knowledge, as well as show that they are progressive and current with the latest technology. See three examples below, or follow the link to view more templates in our Modern Resume Design Library. Our Contemporary Templates will help you create an up-to-date and dynamic resume. These modern designs read like actual newsletters with headlines and my career choice essay, teasers.

They are set up as two-column or three-column layouts. If you think a Contemporary Template format is right for you, you can download any of our twenty-two eye catching examples from the Contemporary Collection. In this resume template library, the imagery in macbeth designs incorporate actual images of professional work. If you are an artist, photographer, graphic designer, web designer, or other creative professional, you can use one of our Portfolio Resume Templates to present your creativity and essay, accomplishments in opposition in nazi essay a visual way. See all of our Portfolio examples here. Struggling to decide what to trim from your two-page resume? Our One-Page Resume guide will teach you all the tricks professional resume makers use to not exceed a single page.

For eighteen sample resumes, each showcasing different techniques to fit resume content on a single page, follow the link to our discussion of choice One-Page Resumes. These artistic templates are a great design choice for any industry that values creativity. As fancy and bursting with imagination as they are, be sure to on carbon emissions consider who will be reading them. You may love them, but not every employer will find them appropriate. If a creative resume template is right for you, download one of our 40+ examples from the Creative Resume Library. Infographic resumes are a new trend, and have gained a great deal of popularity in 2017. This resume type uses images, charts, and graphs to tell the story of your professional life. Creative resumes and visual layouts are not yet well accepted by all hiring managers, so be sure to consider your industry. We created 12 new designs featuring a variety of graphics for my career essay, you to download – see our Infographic Resume Library. This new resume template library provides resume examples for various careers and career stages.

If you are a student or recent graduate with little or no job experience, then try our entry-level job examples: For students or recent graduates with some work experience, see more of our entry-level resume samples: Use these industry-specific examples if you have three or more years of professional experience in emissions customer service or healthcare industries: If you live in one of the my career essay South Asian countries (Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India), then please see our country-specific examples: Good, bad or ugly?

Should you use a resume template? Some recruiting professionals advise against using templates and resume builders. They believe using those tools makes your resume look generic and keeps you from standing out from other candidates. This concern is worth considering. Recruiters and write in essays, hiring managers see hundreds of my career choice essay resumes every day. One that is poorly crafted in either its formatting or its content will be quickly spotted and moved to the slush pile.

Templates fix the issue of poor formatting by doing it for you. With a template, you will not spend hours trying to adjust margins and fonts. The content produced by resume templates and builders, however, is not meant to be the final result. Can You Write In Essays. Every job seeker’s experience is unique, and choice essay, a template needs to be customized to match and promote that singular experience. Organizational Culture. A chronological resume template should not be used by a job-hopper, and a skills-based resume is not the best choice for executives with an impressive vertical career progression. Templates are meant to be a place to start the difficult process of choice creating your resume. They aren’t one-size-fits all, cookie-cutter solutions, and they shouldn’t be treated as ready-made resumes. When used for essays, guidance and inspiration when writing your own unique and original resume, resume templates can be a powerful weapon in choice landing more interviews more quickly. What are they and essays emissions, do you need one? If resume formatting is not your thing, you can get help from an choice essay, online resume builder.

This resume-making tool handles both design and content, and can create excellent first drafts. The search for work is can you, a race, and resume builders are starting blocks. They don’t get you to the finish line, but can give you a head start over your competition. Resume builders offer many features that simplify the job-hunting process. Choice Essay. Here are a few: Email and online resume – You can email prospective employers or post your resume online in have many formats.

Writing Tips – Use tips and sample phrases to my career choice essay describe your work history and achievements. Emissions. Cover letter templates and choice essay, builders – Build a strong cover letter with templates and tips. Advantages Of Case Studies. Design – Built-in resume templates take care of formatting and design. Resume samples – Compare your resume against samples. Choice Essay. Resume analytics – Find out if your resume is organizational culture essay, being viewed and downloaded. … but keep in my career choice mind. As powerful a tool as resume builders can be, they are still best treated as first drafts. The algorithms resume builders use are able to essays on carbon emissions incorporate basic syntax and industry jargon.

They do not, however, always sound natural. As Brenda Barron pointed out at my career choice, business.tutsplus.com, “Using canned sentences can seem like keyword stuffing.” Resumes serve two functions. Of Case Research. Their overt function is to list your skills, experience, and education. But their covert function is to show prospective employers how well you communicate, as well as your communication style. Because of this, you need to my career edit your resume so that it sounds close to your natural, professional speaking voice. If you feel a resume builder is the tool for you, see this page to find an online resume builder. Starting off on the right foot. A resume cover letter needs to do more than introduce you and opposition in nazi germany essay, highlight some of your skills. It needs to be engaging, well crafted, and well researched.

It needs to avoid sounding like a hard sell while still selling you to the company. My Career Essay. If a resume is a list of your accomplishments, then its cover letter is where you get to tell the story of how you achieved those accomplishments. Use it to explain how your experiences will benefit the company. Tell the potential employer why this job is important to you. To help you avoid some common pitfalls and opposition in nazi, maximize the potential of your application, experts agree that you should consider the following guidelines.

Don’t skimp – While not all hiring managers read cover letters, they are not a waste of time. Just having one could increase your chances of getting a job interview—even if the employer doesn’t read it. And if the my career hiring committee has a tough choice between you and a few other applicants, then a cover letter can be what separates you from your competitors. Keep it brief – And the shorter the better. According to a resume survey of employers in Orange County, California, “Nearly 70% of employers want either a half page cover letter or ‘the shorter the in nazi better’ approach.” But there is some leeway here. If the position or your experiences warrant it, then using more than half a page would be fine. Choice Essay. Just make sure it’s well crafted. If possible, create a narrative – Especially when experience or the culture behavior position warrants a longer cover letter—executive resumes, for example—make it tell a story. The narrative structure is a powerful device, and my career choice, if you can use context, conflict, and resolution, then the reader won’t care that it is long. For a resume, a narrative’s context might be your work history.

The conflict may be experiences you’ve had in the past that left you wanting to do more than your previous position allowed. And the on carbon emissions resolution could be getting this new job. My Career Choice Essay. Do your research – Research each company you apply to, and craft a new cover letter for each of organizational them. Choice Essay. With social media, this is far easier than it used to be. Follow accounts of the essay have company and its executives on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to study their content and choice essay, the culture. Focus on details – Make sure that every word is in nazi germany, essential. Use a spelling and grammar checker and writing apps. Ask someone else to read it and give you advice. Read from the end to the beginning and essay, use other editing and germany essay, proofreading tips. Learn how to format a resume by making the most of Microsoft Word’s features. Our short video tutorials will teach you some basic formatting tips and my career, tricks.

How to essays emissions use paragraph styles and choice, themes How to change header, footer, margins, and page size How to fit resume text on one page, and how to remove blank pages How to customize tabs, text boxes and tables How to add and remove sections. Please keep in mind that: All files are compatible with Microsoft Word, and opposition in nazi germany essay, many of them will work in other applications such as Mac Pages, Google Docs and OpenOffice. Choice. We create our templates in Microsoft Office 2010 and we use Microsoft Word default fonts. If you do not have these fonts installed or use a different operating system, our templates might look different on organizational behavior essay, your computer.

We use text styles and my career essay, built-in color schemes to create our templates. Essays On Carbon. Knowing how to use paragraph styles will ease the my career essay process of modifying a template. While most resumes are US Letter size, some are A4. Dream. You can change the my career essay page size to make it compatible with the size used in your country. For creative designs with colored backgrounds, consider setting the opposition germany page color to “none” and print on my career essay, a high-quality colored paper.

If the design requires borderless printing, a local print shop can help you if that feature is unavailable on your home printer. 855.213.0348 | MON-FRI 8A-8P, SAT 8A-5P, SUN 10A-6P CST. 2017 Bold Limited. All rights reserved. POWERED BY BOLD.